Style & Harmony’s interior designer and stylist Joanne Galea specialises in providing pre-sale property styling advice and preparing homes for open house inspections and photos to maximise sale value, often working with the client’s own furniture while keeping costs within budget. Where required, furniture hire can also be arranged.
Her services have been highly recommended and used by a number of real estate agents in Melbourne’s north-western suburbs.
Consult – $150 flat rate for in house property styling consultation, which includes on the spot advice on how to best present your home for photos and open-house inspection.
The advice can include anything from
- de cluttering advice
- furniture placement, removal of furniture or repurposing furniture
- how to dress furniture such as coffee tables and dining tables
- how to present cabinet and bookshelf display’s
- room by room checklist
- outdoor area presentation
- hire furniture can be arranged if required at an extra cost, for empty rooms or integrating with existing pieces.